Smilebox supports music transferred from your computer or personal CDs, stored in the following formats: *.mp3, *.wma, *.m4a, and *.wav.
If you transfer a song from a CD, it will be in an .m4a format, which is also usable with other applications.
If you are having trouble listening to the music;
1.Try loading a different song to your creation and see if that plays in your creation.
2. Try adjusting the volume on your computer. If you are using the computer's built-in speakers, then there is a volume adjustment; you may wish to verify the volume level and try to play the creation again. If you have speakers attached to your computer it will play through those (sometimes external speakers need to be powered on, and then the volume adjusted).
If you are clicking on an internet link to play the Smilebox creations and you are seeing everything else in the creation except the sound, it is likely the volume settings on your computer needs to be increased. Also check the connections to the speaker.
If it is still an issue,
- Restart your computer
- Save the song on your desktop
- Delete the design from “My Designs”
- Get a new copy of the design from our catalog and “Personalize” it
- Try reattach the song another time
You can also send the creation link and song to email@example.com and we will test it for you!
For additional information you can view our article - Can I import my own music for a Smilebox creation or add music from premium music catalog?