To uninstall Smilebox, please complete all of the steps below.
If you simply wish to turn off certain notifications from Smilebox, you can do so by clicking the Smilebox tray icon (see below) and uncheck each option.
Step 1: Close the Smilebox program and Smilebox tray
Click Exit (or Quit on Mac) to close the tray.
Step 2: Uninstall Smilebox from the programs/applications list
You can remove Smilebox like any other Windows program.
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs (or Programs and Features)
- Select Smilebox from the list of programs
- Click "Uninstall" and the uninstall process will begin
- Remove the Smilebox icon from your Dock
- Go to the Applications folder (see below) and drag Smilebox to the Trash
- Go to Macintosh HD > Library > Applications Support (see below) and drag Smilebox to the Trash
- Empty the Trash Can
Step 3: Restart your computer
Once done, you can verify that the program has been removed by checking your programs list or applications folder.