If you do not have access to the internet, you can still access and preview your saved creations in Smilebox.
Your creations are saved locally on the computer you used to make them under My Documents > My Smilebox Creations.
Without an internet connection, you will not be able to:
- Log in to your account
- Access any creations not stored locally
- Access the Design Catalog or personalize any new designs
- Change your music selection (unless you use a personal music file local to your computer)
- Share, send or post your creations
- Save your creation as a jpeg file or video file or burn to DVD
There are other issues that may arise as Smilebox tries to access updates or check your account. We recommend that you try it first, before making the decision to go offline for a long period of time.