In order to enable TLS settings, please click here to download Microsoft's security fix.
Run the downloaded file, and restart Smilebox once the installation completes.
You can also follow these manual instructions in order to enable TLS settings:
Smilebox uses Internet Explorer components, so the below steps must be done using Internet Explorer (see screenshot below).
1) Open your Internet Explorer browser, click 'Tools' menu and then select 'Internet Options'.
2) Go to the 'Connections' tab, click 'LAN Settings‘and enable the 'Automatically detect settings checkbox. (If other options are check - please clear them all).
3) Now, go to the 'Advanced' tab, scroll down to the 'Security' section and check the following options:
a. Use TLS 1.0
b. Use TLS 1.1
c. Use TLS 1.2
4) Click 'Apply' and then 'OK' to confirm the changes.
5) Close Internet Explorer;restart your computer and try running Smilebox again.
Note: Users with Internet Explorer 9 (or below versions) will have to upgrade their version in order to use Smilebox.